Operating authority of this webpage:
Hotel Am Bayrischen Platz
MTVB Gastronomie und Hotel-Betriebs GmbH
Phone: +49 341 14086-0
Telefax: +49 341 14086-48
Personally liable partner: Tamara Stubig
Registered Office: Amtsgericht Limburg an der Lahn
Registered Number: 5174
Tax Office UID: 20 239 82304
Notice of liability:
All information on this site has been carefully selected. “MTVB Gastronomie und Hotel-Betriebs GmbH” as the provider of this web site does not give a guarantee regarding the correctness, completeness or quality of the provided information. Furthermore, we cannot be held liable for any consequential damage from the use thereof. As far as an exclusion of liability may not be considered, the provider of this web site can only be made liable for gross default. As a service provider we are solely responsible for the content according to the general laws (§ 6 Abs.1 MDStV und § 8 Abs.1 TDG). Service providers are not obligated to monitor third-party information provided or stored on our web site or to investigate on facts that may indicate illegal action. Obligations to delete or block the use of this information are excluded by general law. However, we shall promptly remove any content upon becoming aware of any violation of the law. Our liability in such an instance shall commence at the time we become aware of the respective violation.
Liability for external links: Our web site contains links to other web sites. We encourage our users to be aware of this when they leave our sites. In spite of careful checking the contents, we accept no liability for the content of external links. As far as the content of those pages is concerned, the institution or person who prepared them are solely responsible. All information is subject to change or removal as soon as we become aware of any violation of law.
Please note: This is a non-binding translation of our German disclaimer and is solely provided for the purpose of easy reading and understanding for our international guests. For all claims you are kindly requested to refer to the original German version.
- “Altes Rathaus” from Appaloosa
- “Auerbachs Keller” from Appaloosa
- “Auerbachs Keller” from Elinore
- “Belantis” from Daniel Obst
- “Deutsche Nationalbibliothek” from Appaloosa
- “Eingang Leipziger Weihnachtsmarkt” from Xxlfussel
- Images of “Hotel am Bayrischen Platz” from Kai & Kristin Fotografie, Leipzig
- “Galopprennbahn” from Martin Geisler
- “Gewandshaus” from FloSch
- “Johann Sebastian Bach Denkmal” from Hutschi
- “Landschaftspark Cospuden” from Herder3
- “Mädlerpassage” from Appaloosa
- “Nikolai Kirche” from Gancho
- “Oper Leipzig” from Andreas Praefcke
- “Passage Hauptbahnhof” from R. Möhler
- “Portikus des Bayerischen Bahnhofs” from FloSch
- “Saxonia Ballon Fiesta” from Sky16
- “Tintenfass” from Chris Wightman
- “Treppenaufgang in der Glashalle der Leipziger Buchmesse” from Amrei-Marie
- “Uni Leipzig” from MaryG90
- “Völkerschlachtdenkmal” from Steffen G.
The content and works provided on these web pages (especially pictures, graphs, video or audio sequences) are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. “MTVB Gastronomie und Hotel-Betriebs GmbH” will pay special attention in keeping third-parties’ copyrights and in using licence-free material only. Should we for any reason whatsoever have failed our precaution we kindly ask the relevant author to contact us. We assure that we will immediately bring about a joint solution. All brand names and trademarks specified on our media services are used for information purposes only. Third-party information is labelled. Any duplication, use or distribution of this information is subject to the approval of the relevant author. The content of this web site must not be copied, disseminated, amended or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Duplications in whole or in part are subject to approval of the owner’s copyright. The contents of this web site may not be used without prior permission of the owner. All rights are reserved and subject to withdrawal. Any use has to be stopped immediately upon written notice.