We are very happy to finally welcome you back to our house after the long period of lockdown! Special times require special measures! Therefore, please note the following requirements for your stay in our hotel:
- You must be symptom-free at the time of check-in.
- The obligation to provide negative evidence applies, d. H. Accommodation may only be permitted if, upon arrival, you either:
- Submit a daily negative test evidence (test result not older than 24 hours, no self-test) in writing or
- submit the original proof of full vaccination protection (from the 15th day after the 2nd vaccination) or
- present a certificate of full recovery (the illness must not have been more than 6 months ago).
Children under 6 years of age are exempt from the obligation to provide evidence of negative evidence.
Important: We are not allowed to accommodate guests who do not meet these requirements!
Of course, all necessary hygiene protection measures will continue to be taken! All of this serves the safety of our guests and our employees! Thank you for your understanding.
Our reception is currently open for you from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. You can have breakfast from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. We look forward to seeing you and wish you a safe journey and a pleasant stay.
Your Hotel Am Bayrischen Platz, Leipzig